Cuisinart is American brand parented by Conair Corporation. The company started its journey in 1971. They introduced the first food processor in 1974 in Chicago. In 1986, they introduced a chopper/grinder. Since then, the list is only increasing.
They are manufacturing cookware appliances, coffee makers, rice cookers, cutlery, brick ovens, bake ware, and the list goes on. The bake ware products have waffle makers also. This model WAF-300 bears quite notable features.
Size: Cuisinart WAF-300 is a smart and compact machine measuring 9.6 x 12.2 x 6.3 inches and weighs 8.2 pounds. It works on 1200 watts.
Well Made: This product by Cuisinart is well made and speaks of its quality. It is a solid, durable product and a good choice for practical people. It has a stainless steel cover and cool touch casing, which is not found in many waffle makers.
Temperature Settings: The temperature control is adjustable. There are six temperature settings for the user to opt from. Choose the setting that suits your style.
Quick Temperature Recovery: The temperature gets quickly recovered for another batch of batter to be baked. It can bake bundles of waffles quickly. It can handle guests coming at tea time easily.
Easy to Use: This smart appliance is very easy to use for kitchen experts and for beginners also. Novices in baking should not feel reluctant in using this product.
Indicator Lights: The indicator lights give information when the machine is ready for use, and also when the work is done.
Beep Alarm: A beep alarm chimes when the baking is done. It does not let the batter over cook or burn. The user does not have to stand near the appliance and wait during the baking procedure.
Extra Baking Plates: This excellent appliance comes with extra baking plates, one for waffles, and another for baking pancakes. Each plate has non-stick coating. You can bake waffles, pancakes, or even make fantastic eggs for sandwich fillings if you like.
Dishwasher Safe: The baking plates are also dishwasher safe, so after cooking clean-up is not a problem. The outer side can be easily wiped clean with a cloth.
Accessories: A recipe book with different waffles recipes, a tong for picking up hot waffles comes along with the manual in the packaging.
Warranty: This appliance by Cuisinart has 36 months warranty.
Pros and Cons of Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker
- Good size
- Well made
- Six temperature settings
- Quick temperature recovery
- Pancake plates
- Indicator lights
- Beep Alarm
- Dishwasher safe
- 36 months warranty
Cons: One user complained that the pancakes she made did not turn out to be good.
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: The square classic waffle and pancake maker is professional quality for home use. Bakes 1-large traditional-style belgian waffle and pancakes 1 at a time with four quarters and extra-deep waffle pockets
- EASY TO USE: 6-setting adjustable browning control with audible alert you can choose your waffle’s specific cook temp. Nonstick coated waffle grids easily release waffles and make cleaning effortless
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: Red and green “ready to bake/ready to eat” indicator lights. You’ve also got 1-inch deep batter pockets for thick delicious waffles. Also stands on end for compact storage
- INCLUDED: Instruction manual and recipe book with several recipe’s to get you started
- LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
Overall Review and Verdict:
Cuisinart Waffle Maker is definitely a good choice for waffle and pancake lovers. Many people have a lot of Cuisinart products at home and they would definitely buy its waffle maker also because of its durability and continuous growing fame. Enjoy delicious, tasty, and fresh waffles at home and give your kids a treat every day!