Waffles are favorite breakfast for many people. Finding a good waffles recipe is easy but searching for the best waffle makers is not. This appliance is becoming a kitchen necessity with the passage of time. Different kinds of waffles makers are available in the market.
They vary in size, type, design, number of waffle production, designs and types of waffles they produce. Some have tough competition like the models by renowned companies. If you are planning to buy a waffles maker, do some research and then choose your company and model. Here are some waffle makers reviews by reputed companies which have a close competition in market.
Chef’s Choice Select WafflePro Belgian Waffle Maker
Chef’s choice company parented by Edge Craft Corporation, started in 1984 in Pennsylvania. This company has got a name in manufacturing cutlery, food slicers, electric sharpeners etc. The waffle makers made by this company are also quite famous. Some major features of this model are:
- Chef’s choice M850 measures 11 x 12 x 4 inches and weighs 10.8 pounds. So, it does not occupy much space on your kitchen counter.
- Due to Quad Plus Baking system, the user can bake waffles crunchy, or soft with crispy exterior. Make waffles according to your desired taste.
- Non-stick pan makes both baking and cleaning easy. The quality and design of the waffle plates are approved by qualified engineers to ensure health safety.
- This appliance gets quickly ready after delivering one batch of perfectly baked waffles.
- Facility of over flow channel comes in handy when extra batter gets flowed in. It can also be cleaned easily.
- The automatic timer alerts the user about every step, ready for baking ready waffles to take out.
- The cord rests in its own compartment after its work is completed.
- Recipe book with delicious recipes comes along with this smart appliance.
Chef’s Choice M840 Express Waffle Maker
Another model of waffle maker by Chef’s Choice is M840 WafflePro Express. This model has got a beautiful waffle design and also good taste and quality. As products by this brand have impressed many food experts and chefs, it will also impress you. Its features include:
- This waffle maker measures 12 x 12.8 x 5.2 inches and weighs 9 pounds. That is a good size for every kitchen.
- This model has double heating plates means it has a heating system in the lid also, which speeds up the baking process.
- The waffles in this appliance get molded into heart shaped which is attractive for those kids who are not food lovers.
- Quick baking function helps its user as a good friend whenever it is needed to work fast. Not only it bakes you waffles in 90 seconds, temperature recovery is also very quick.
- Various types of settings are available to choose from, like deep bake, moist interior, crispy exterior etc.
- LED lights and a beeper alerts you on machine’s readiness to bake and then on waffles readiness.
- Overflowing batter can be easily cleaned if batter flows too much. Enjoy delicious tasting waffles every time!
Waring WMR300 Belgian Waffle & Omelet Maker, Brushed Stainless Steel
For more than 70 years, Waring has a history of making home appliances, food appliances, and maintained its dominance in American electronics industry since then. This company started making waffle makers in 2003 and they got quite famous, specially the flip ones. This model Waring WMR300 bakes waffles and makes an omelet at the same time. Some of its major features are:
- Waring best waffle maker measures 10.7 x 16.7 x 10.3 inches and weighs 10.8 pounds. The waffles pockets are 1 inch deep.
- This smart appliance bears a special feature of two griddle pans, one for baking waffles and then it flips for omelet making, both at the same time.
- It is very easy to use. After one use the user can comprehend it and use it without hesitation. Its lids get tightly closed and provide best results consistently.
- Its flip side feature is good for large families as it can satisfy diversified tastes at breakfast table for a large family. In addition it does not take time to serve in large quantity.
- Two thermostats and two control knobs play an important role in providing excellent results.
- LED lights and beeper provide information to the user about each side’s readiness and on baking completion.
- Now you can also enjoy two different recipes at a time, hot and fresh!
Waring Pro WMK600 Double Belgian-Waffle Maker
Another worth noting waffle maker by Waring is Waring WMK600. It also has double griddle pans for waffles and omelets. Have a look at its major features:
- The size of Waring WMK600 is a little big so it suits bigger kitchens and bigger families. It measures 15.5 x 9.8 x 9.3 inches, and weighs 9 pounds.
- As it has dual baking sides, it can work quickly and provide more. It can make two waffles at a time.
- It has non-stick interior which manages mess free waffle making. The waffles do not stick to the baking pans.
- Its thermostat is powerful and capable to handle both sides at a time.
- This appliance lets the user handle it the way he/she wants. Even the browning shade can be chosen as per user’s taste and mood.
- This appliance is easy to use and even easier to clean. It can easily be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Led lights and beeper keep track of its performance. They alert the user when the machine is ready to bake and when waffles are ready to eat.
- A measuring cup comes with Waring WMK600 which holds only that much batter that is needed to avoid spilling.
All-Clad Belgian Waffle Maker / Kitchen Electrics, Silver
All Clad Metalcrafters was started in 1971 by Group SEB and headquartered in Canonsburg Pennsylvania. It manufactures kitchen tools, cookware, and ovenware including waffle makers. This model All Clad 99011GT also has many attractive features for its customers.
This waffle maker has a smart shape and shiny look. This waffle maker measures 12 x 11.5 x 6 inches and weighs 6 pounds.
Due to its advanced technology it allows users to select the browning shade as they want.
Those users who like crunchy waffles are definitely recommended to buy this product as it provides crunch as no other appliance. The reason is that due to steam release system no steam is gathered in the inner side.
Non-stick inner pan does not let waffles stick to the interior side. It also makes cleaning process easy.
As it makes only two waffles, it is better suited for two people, or for people living alone.
Recipe booklet with lots of delicious recipes is included in its packaging.
Indicator lights and beeper keep the user informed and updated about the baking progress.
Bake some perfect tasting Belgium waffles with this remarkable machine, and enjoy the crunch!
Calphalon No Peek Waffle Maker
Calphalon Corporation was formerly known as Commercial Aluminum Cookware Company. They make bake ware, cookware products and along with kitchen accessories like terry towels, kitchen towels, etc. Its bake ware range includes waffle makers also. Some features of this waffle maker are as follows:
- It has a compact shape measuring 13.2 x 8.2 x 14.2 inches and weighs 9 pounds. Due to its compactness, it can be easily stored when not in use.
- This waffle maker has unique opti-heat system which manages equal temperature on all sides. This results in excellent and consistent results.
- Facilitated by illuminated no peek technology, the user has a clear idea of what is happening inside.
- Its non-stick interior pans can be taken out easily, for easy cleaning.
- The users can select from three temperature settings light, medium, or dark as they want.
- The automatic shut off feature relaxes the user from standing near it, as they can easily do some other chores, while the waffles get ready. The chimer also informs the user that work is done.
- It is very easy to clean, and store after use. It can be stored in the kitchen cabinet as well.
Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker with Pancake Plates
Cuisinart is parented by Conair Corporation, and started in 1971. It introduced the first food processor in 1974 in Chicago. They make coffee makers, rice cookers, cutlery, brick ovens, etc. The bakeware products have waffle makers also. Let us have a look at this model’s features:
- Cuisinart WAF300 is a compact and smart appliance measuring 9.6 x 12.2 x 6.3 inches, and weighs 8.2 pounds.
- This excellent appliance comes with two baking plates, one for waffles and another for pancakes, so you can also make perfect pancakes by using this appliance.
- It has a stainless steel and cool touch casing, a rare feature in waffle makers.
- The temperature control is adjustable; there are six temperature settings to choose from. Choose the setting you like for your favorite recipe!
- When one set of waffles turn out, this appliance gets quickly recovered to bake fresh, tasty waffles again.
- This smart appliance is very easy to use for kitchen experts and for baking beginners also.
- A beeper alarm and indicator lights inform the user about machine’s readiness and on waffles readiness.
- The baking plates are also dishwasher safe, so you do not need much time to clean up.
- A recipe book with delicious recipes is available for you to try every day. Make delicious recipes everyday.
Above are seven different best waffle maker reviews by different companies. All these companies have a good repute and position. The features of these models are also described.
Some models are suitable for slow weekends’ mornings, while others are better suited for toaster warming on weekdays’ breakfast table, after bulk baking at weekends. Go through this review, and determine which model suits your needs and tastes.
- Chef’s Choice M840 WafflePro Express Waffle Maker, Traditional Five of Hearts
- Waring WMR300 Belgian Waffle & Omelet Maker, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Waring Pro WMK600 Double Belgian-Waffle Maker
- All-Clad 99011GT 2-Square Belgian Waffle Maker / Kitchen Electrics, Silver
- Calphalon No Peek Waffle Maker
- Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker with Pancake Plates
- Chef’s Choice M850 Taste-Texture Select WafflePro Belgian Waffle Maker